SIMPLE PROGRAMMING ROADMAP
STAGE 1: Scratch Programming (Ages 8 - 11)
- This is where you start your programming journey.
- No experience required
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced modules
- Fundamental programming concepts
STAGE 2: Python Programming (Ages 12 - 15)
- Python (12 - 15 years):
- General purpose programming language
- Create websites, scripts, games
Classes for everyone who wants to learn a bit more about computer programming to create a website, blog, mobile application or even games.
Entrepreneurs, Professionals, Teachers, Hobbyists, Students, Team Building Groups and Social Social.
SCHOOL CURRICULUM CONSULTATION
Consult with schools to analyse their current IT curriculum and propose and plan a logical progression of courses to develop student skills in computer science.
Book Session: firstname.lastname@example.org